3/15/2019: Now Hiring: Front Desk / Receptionist / Optician / Spanish speaking encouraged
Front Desk / Receptionist / Optician needed for our growing pediatric eye practice in Knoxville with supportive culture and modern digital systems. Duties include appointment scheduling, patient reception, collecting co-pays, patient checkout, insurance verification (with the help of an outside billing service), and other office/clerical.
At Bright Eye Consultants, we are passionate about pediatric eye care. Our physician personally sees each patient. We strive to deliver the best possible care in an upbeat, progressive office environment.
* Paid holidays (after probationary period)
* Paid time off (after probationary period)
* Paid sick days (after probationary period)
* Competitive hourly pay
* We value your opinion
* Work in-office Monday - Thursday, Tele-commute (work from home) every third Friday (no duties on "off" Fridays). No weekend hours. No night hours.
* Office logo scrubs provided (after probationary period)
Our ideal candidate has medical front desk experience, optician experience, and speaks Spanish. However, all reasonable applicants will be considered.
* "Team player" attitude
* Experience as medical receptionist and/or optician
* Spanish speaking encouraged
* Attention to detail
* Basic Apple / Mac computer skills
* Medical billing knowledge encouraged (position is not directly responsible for billing)
* Enthusiasm to grow and learn as the practice expands
If you are both interested and qualified, please complete the application form AND attach your resume and/or cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.